- 1/3 cup date syrup
- 1/3 cup Sana Tahini Classic
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (best from a vanilla pod) or grated tonka bean
- a pinch of salt
- some water
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 cups oat flakes (whole)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, crushed
- 1/2 cup peanuts (preferably raw)
- 1/2 cups dried cranberries or sour cherries
In a large bowl add date syrup, tahini, vanilla, salt, cinnamon and stir well to get a compact mixture. If you think the mixture is too thick add some water. Add “dry” ingredients oatmeal, pumpkin seeds, hazelnuts, peanuts to the mixture and leave the cranberries aside for later.
Turn on the oven with a fan at 160°C. Place a sheet of greaseproof paper on a baking tray and distribute granola on the tray evenly. Put it in the oven on the bottom shelf and bake for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, remove from the oven and stir. Return the tray in the oven and bake for another 7 to 10 minutes until granola changes color. Remove from oven and add cranberries. Wait for everything to cool down and then move it into a lidded jar.
Serve with milk, yogurt or smoothie, enjoy and stay healthy! Bon appetite!