- 200 g roasted pumpkin, cut into 1 cm cubes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp baking flour
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cups of boiled peas
- 2 tbsp walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves or 1 tbsp of chopped mint
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 slices of lemon for decoration
- Sana hummus
Heat oven to 220°C and cover a baking tray with baking paper.
Sprinkle olive oil on pumpkin cubes and put them into the baking tray. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the pumpkin becomes very soft. Take it out of the oven and put it aside until it cools down a bit.
Mix cooled pumpkin cubes with flour, curry powder and salt and pepper. Stir in boiled peas, walnuts and herbs. Divide the mixture into 6 parts and mold them into small patties. Carefully roll the patties into sesame seeds, and press them lightly so they stick to both sides of a patty.
Lower the oven temperature to 180°C. Place the patties onto the baking tray and bake for about 15 minutes until they becomes golden-brown. Serve with lemon slices and your favorite Sana Hummus. Bon appetite!